[Alt-photo] Re: casein prints

Matti Koskinen mjkoskin at gmail.com
Wed May 29 01:53:00 UTC 2013

Dear Chris and Jorj

Glass is new to me. I was thinking of getting Yupo, but certainly will try casein on glass. I have a bunch of very thick glasses, no fear that they get broken. What about sheets of plastic? Will they serve equally as a smooth surface? Much easier to cut than glass. Also brushing until dry is new, I've used a foam roller and get quite smooth coating (trick from Alex Charter's tempera guide).

I think the next night I have lots of work. This night (it's 4.50 am) I've been watching the videos from Coursera's Introduction to Art. Never taken any art classes, photography yes.

thanks

-matti