[Alt-photo] Re: Argyrotype on Fabriano Artistico Extra White Soft Press 300gsm (140lb)

Sandy King sanking at clemson.edu
Thu May 30 20:24:40 UTC 2013

Loris,

My normal coating procedure is to double coat. I use the same light sensitive solution, but the first coating is diluted 1+1 with water, second coating is full strength. I have done this with all of the iron sensitive processes, including kallitype and pt/pd,  and almost always got a bit more Dmax with the double coating method (or perhaps the 1.5X coating method).

Sandy