[Alt-photo] Re: Argyrotype on Fabriano Artistico Extra White Soft Press 300gsm (140lb)

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu May 30 20:31:00 UTC 2013

Same here, double coated Vandyke is better in terms of dmax. But I really
don't like to double coat, I sometimes get pour marks when I do so,
therefore I left that practice. When gold toned, single coated Vandyke or
Argyrotype both give me convincing dmax - Argyrotype being better. That's a
great tip though, may try it for some images in the future. Thanks much!

Regards,
Loris.