[Alt-photo] Re: Papers for Palladium

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 04:06:19 UTC 2013

Hi Catharine,

I used to use both Arches Platine and COT 320, but I started having a lot of trouble with batches of COT320 in the last year or so-- lots of graininess and problems.  I have no idea what they've done differently with the paper, but I have to believe they made some change with it.  I know a couple of other people who have had the same trouble with batches they purchased.  And while I like Arches Platine, I did start using Revere, probably based on someone's recommendation here-- and it's truly the best paper I've ever used for pt/pd.  Really beautiful results.  Now I don't use anything else.

Diana