[Alt-photo] Re: Papers for Palladium

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 04:11:33 UTC 2013

Hey Catharine,

Just a follow-up here-- I  did see Bob's prints-- and they really are spectacular in every way.  But for some reason, the last several batches (and I bought from different places and at different sizes) of COT320 I purchased all had problems.  I have a friend here who prints pt/pd as well, and I told him not to get the COT320 because of these issues, but he did-- and he had some of the same problems I did.  So I lent him some of my Revere, and he was as blown away by the results as I am.  So-- I don't know-- for some reason, we were just getting bad paper here-- but I'd encourage you to try the Revere.  The only issue I ever had with Arches, which I also like, is that it always seemed to encourage those tiny little black specks.  I've had no problems with Revere at all-- just beautiful paper for pt/pd.

Diana