[Alt-photo] Re: Alt-pro chems through Airport Checked bags

Ken Sinclair photo1 at telusplanet.net
Sat Nov 16 04:33:14 UTC 2013

Jason,

I had a similar problem about a year ago.

To 'solve' the problem, I made everything up again… 'fresh"… but when adding the silver nitrate
solution I really slowed down the addition of the silver nitrate to about one drop every 10 to 12
seconds while stirring continuously with a glass rod. It would be much simpler with a magnetic
stirring device and a burette… Maybe one of these days…..

Got pretty boring but it worked well enough.

Ken