[Alt-photo] Paper-litho photo

Matti Koskinen mjkoskin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 00:06:45 UTC 2013

hi,

after an idea to diy polyester plates for litho, pressing fine grit
sandpaper on laser transparency, and having some success, but not so
good prints, I tried paper-litho.

The result http://www.flickr.com/photos/91329867@N06/11124205145/

Not so bad for the first-ever monotype. The beginners luck holds well,
as the second one was worse and the third lousy. I know the reason: I
had left bit open the plastic bag containing many days moistened
Fabriano-papers, and as it takes quite long time between pressing, the
papers dried, the third the most.

It was worth trying, but of course I'm now without good papers.

best

-m