[Alt-photo] Re: GALLERIES IN CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA

clay harmon's personal website email account clay at clayharmon.com
Tue Oct 8 14:27:48 UTC 2013

Diana,

I was going to suggest the Light Factory also, but when I googled their website so I could paste it in my message, I discovered that they are closing as of yesterday!!

That is really too bad. I had Laurie Schorr, who was part of the staff at the Light Factory in my polymer photogravure class at Penland back in July, and she did some really great work in the class.

Bummer.

Clay