[Alt-photo] Re: lith printing anomaly

Ryuji Suzuki rs at silvergrain.org
Mon Oct 14 06:45:19 UTC 2013

I might be asking the obvious, but

1. does the neg print normally on the same paper stock when developed in a
regular print developer?

2. what was the agitation technique?

3. what's the dimension of the print (or better yet the approximate diameter
range of the white spots?)

4. do you see any sign of the spots in the dark area?

Although irrelevant to your problem, I'm curious. What is the second image (below)?

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." (Miles Davis)