[Alt-photo] Back to gum after 4 years' break and terrified!!

Laura V laura at lavatop.com
Sat Oct 19 12:43:41 UTC 2013

Ok, I'm not really terrified, but it really is a bit like starting over
again, trying to remember the process and take the plunge to begin. I'm
wondering in particular about my old chemicals...is my pot. dichromate
solution still good? Do I need to wear a hazmat suit when opening it in
case it explodes??

I have a couple of other questions that I'll put in separate messages by
subject. This is mainly just a re-introduction or introduction for those
who signed on while I was away. I had gotten as far as producing a few
tri-color gums - for example this one:
http://lauraval.com/sensual/atticseated.html - with a lot of help from
this group! As some of you may recall, I'm up here in an alt-process
vacuum (Iceland) so it's really appreciated to be able come here for the
occasional reality check and also to see your work.

Good to be back!

Laura