[Alt-photo] Re: 1st attempt

Laura V laura at lavatop.com
Thu Oct 24 10:52:07 UTC 2013

Ah, so by "thinner" you mean less pigment. I'll try that.
I've read that less dichromate can give a less contrasty print...so I
might try that too later, right now I just want to get up to the level
where I was before.

Thanks for reminding me about the book...if I remember correctly, that
edition was coming out right about the time I abruptly quit printing.
I'll definitely check it out. I do remember Christina's very helpful
posts to the list over the years.

Laura