[Alt-photo] DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! URANOTYPE YOUTUBE URL

bobkiss @caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Oct 25 10:32:44 UTC 2013

DEAR ALL,
     I remember distinctly clicking "Public" when I uploaded the video but,
after it was uploaded, I got a massage saying, "Too large, must confirm" so
I had to confirm that I was real and not an internet robot.  Perhaps during
that process the setting got reset to "Private"
     Anyhow, I just reset the setting to 'Public" so you should have easy
access to it now.  Please confirm that you can access it.
     Sorry I didn't get to this earlier, I was out all day yesterday with
no access to e-mails and just saw these postings this morning.
                           CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!
                                           BOB