[Alt-photo] Re: speaking of videos...

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:21:23 UTC 2013

LOL Laura I wash out the dichromate in a first separate tray, and after a minute or two in that tray I do the rest of my development in the bathtub. It is a bathtub we all use :)
The only problem is that thalo blue and magenta are a b--ch to clean off the porcelain. The tray of dichromate rinsing gets used over and over and over until grungy yellow.

My dimroom is a former bedroom, carpeted no less, which is a pain. I set up a number of cheap tables in there, stack two light boxes, and I am good to go.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/