[Alt-photo] Re: speaking of videos...

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:25:40 UTC 2013

Hi Henry,
The lights in the room and the bathroom are incandescent until they blow and then will be replaced by those new bulbs. But I work/demo in fluorescent lights at school. I never dry out in room light. The prints go into a darker closet (not light tight) for maybe half hour before I expose. Casein dries pretty immediately though. I have a set of hangers in the closet and just hang them up.

There is a large window in my room but I do have a light shade on it, so no sunlight streams in the room, but the room light is always on.

Once the dichromate is out of the print in 1-2 minutes there is no longer any light sensitive substance to worry about.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/