[Alt-photo] Third party inks

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 23:35:40 UTC 2013

I am about to need a set of inks for my Epson 3800. I only use black and yellow inks for printing negatives and the rest of the cartridges pretty much just go down with every cleaning cycle. I rarely print some house papers on this printer. I would really like to switch to third party inks for the cost. A few years back I was using third party inks for my Epson 2200. Any experience with Epson 3800. I have looked at inkjetmall carts and inks and ordered one to try.

Marek