[Alt-photo] Re: Third party inks

sam wang samwang864 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 01:36:43 UTC 2013

I have just started using the Inkjet Mall cartridges in my 3800 - just PK and LK so far. They seem to be very much like the Epson inks except that the PK blocks more UV light so you'd need to redo your curves. The PK also needs more nozzle cleaning, it seems. But the cost is definitely a big draw. Their video instruction is excellent.

Sam