[Alt-photo] GREAT SIDE EFFECT!

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Thu Sep 12 18:57:37 UTC 2013

DEAR LIST,

            September and October are the most humid months here in Barbados
and I learned that I needed to use a hair dryer on the underside of my plate
burner cover glass and on the top of the digital film negative to keep them
from forming Newton rings when I turn on the vacuum.  If not, I get little
gray swirls in my prints.

            Now here is the fun part.  My spotting time per print has gone
WAY down because the hair dryer blows any residual dust away!!!  I think I
will continue to do this during the less humid months just for this
beneficial side effect!

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

"Earth" without "art" is just "Eh"!  (Anonymous graffiti posted on Facebook)

“Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!”  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero

database 8792 (20130912) __________

http://www.eset.com