[Alt-photo] Re: Bob Kiss's exhibit in Charleston

bobkiss @caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Sep 16 18:45:12 UTC 2013

DEAR PIERRE-OLIVIER,
     No, the gallery doesn't have its own parking but there is a very large
public parking garage diagonally across the street, literally 50 feet from
the gallery's front door.  That is were we parked the 5 days of preparation
for the show.
     Thanks so much for making the effort to see the show!
                     CHEERS!
                             BOB

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Globe Trotteur <unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com