[Alt-photo] Re: Bob Kiss's exhibit in Charleston

Un Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 22 22:42:05 UTC 2013

Bob, I was supposed to take a road trip today (Sunday) on my motorcycle to
go check out the gallery. Yesterday, there were showing 100% chance of rain
so my wife got the idea to book an hotel in Mt pleasant and spend the night.
We did. we left yesterday afternoon and have a lovely night in Mount
pleasant. after lunch, thanks to the GPS, we found the parking lot and the
gallery. The parking lot did not accept motorcycle. Glad we were driving the
car :)
Your print were amazing. We stopped at everyone of them and my spouse had to
comment on the picture and all the things that could have happened in the
picture.
something that was bothering her was the black border around the image was
not straight. She would have put a mat around it :)
I assume, this is on how pt/pd prints are made.
I do have a question on 2 images. They look like they were silver prints as
there was not the yellow tone found in all the other prints. Why is that?
I only do silver prints so pt/pd is new to me.

We also found out that in James island park, there was an earth fare show.
So we had a great time.

Congratulation again. It was a pleasure.
Sincerely,
Pierre-Olivier
www.PierreOliviertavernier.com