[Alt-photo] Re: ALT- Lithophane, Wax Molding of Gelatin Relief and Contact Print with Wax Relief

Craig Zammiello zamm at optonline.net
Wed Sep 25 22:25:05 UTC 2013

Hi Mustafa,
Not quite sure what you are after... Sounds kind of like a stanotype I think, basically getting rid of the need of a hydraulic press to create the lead plate of the Woodburytype process.
Can you elaborate a bit more on what exactly your end goal is? Is it the mechanical printing from a matrix or more-so a photographic chemical reaction using a wax negative?
Best, Craig Z.