[Alt-photo] Re: ALT- Lithophane, Wax Molding of Gelatin Relief and Contact Print with Wax Relief

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 22:54:44 UTC 2013

Hello Craig ,

I am after roundness of hand crafted lithophane wax block lit from
background.
I know carbon and pyro is after that but I am simplifying the all.
I am after making deep relief on to wax with using gelatin relief and than
using wax as my negative on the paper.

If anyone and you share what you think , I would be glad.

Best,
Umut