[Alt-photo] Re: Carbon transfer exhibition

Sandy King sanking at clemson.edu
Mon Feb 3 17:47:41 UTC 2014

Your large carbon prints are beautiful, and I congratulate you for having the patience to work with the medium.

It boggles the mind, when one would do this kind of work with inert pigments why would anyone want to make prints with metals, especially radioactive ones? Or you could add a bit of uranium to the pigment and call them carbon uraniums. That would get some attention.

Sandy