[Alt-photo] Re: Carbon transfer exhibition

bobkiss @caribsurf.com bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Feb 3 18:00:28 UTC 2014

DEAR SANDY,
     Do you make an effort to be insulting or does it just come naturally?
Maybe people work with different media (including metals, even uranium)
because each medium has a different feeling and produces a different
effect.  It boggles the mind that someone like yourself who is in so many
ways brilliant would make such an obnoxious, uninformed statement.
              WITH GREATEST RESPECT,
                       BOB KISS