[Alt-photo] Re: Carbon transfer exhibition

Ankide ankide at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:09:46 UTC 2014

Hello Sandy :

Thanks for your feedback.

I bought your book:'The book of Carbon and Carbro' in 2000. I have had a
lot of failures and few successes, but in the end I managed to begin to
master the art of carbon and it has wonderful possibilities.

I also want to congratulate you on his essay in Spanish: *'El impresionismo
fotográfico en España*'. A true definition and vindication of pictorialism.

I do not understand the comment about the pigments with uranium.

Regards. Ankide.