[Alt-photo] Re: Carbon transfer exhibition

Sandy King sanking at clemson.edu
Tue Feb 4 19:23:11 UTC 2014

Loris,

You are lucky to have seen this work. Do you know where else this exhibition has traveled?

Tod Gangler in Seattle has made color carbon prints from original Nicklolas Murray separations of Frida Kahlo. You can see the reproductions at http://www.colorcarbonprint.com/ Tod's prints, which are made with Ultrastable, a modern form of color carbon,  are remarkable.

For those who might be interested in some historical notes on color carbon I am attaching the text of a brief article published several years ago in Silvershotz.

Sandy