[Alt-photo] Re: Carbon transfer exhibition

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Feb 4 18:49:41 UTC 2014

Hi Richard, I was lucky enough to see lots of color carbon (carbro
actually) prints in person, made by Nickolas Muray (himself!), in an
exhibition at the Pera Museum Istanbul last year. Tons of wonderful iconic
Frida Kahlo portraits... (Oddly enough, beside all Frida images, my
personal favourite from the show was a portrait of - a very young - Liz
Taylor; I literally melted in front of it! Hehehe. I guess I'm very in fond
of the style of the fifties...)

http://en.peramuzesi.org.tr/Exhibition/Nickolas-Muray/81
http://bit.ly/1ap3F2C

Oh, one more thing:
Contratulations for the show Ankide! :))

Regards,
Loris.