[Alt-photo] Re: GUM: problematic yellow?

Luciano Teghillo luciano at lucianoteghillo.com
Thu Feb 6 08:37:56 UTC 2014

Carole,

Since I am also an engineer at heart I have made a little shaker by
recycling an old motor and some metal bars from the hardware store. So when
I start a session, I first stir the mix with a glass rod and then slip the
container in the shaker and let it go during the setup. But it is good to
know I am not the only one experiencing the separation.

The magenta is Winsor and Newton, Perylene Maroon, PR179
The blue is Maimeri Blu, Ultramarine Deep, PB29

BTW, this is one of the mixes suggested in Christina book (the yellow PY97 I
use is a viable alternative but not the one suggested, will see how it goes)

Luciano