[Alt-photo] Re: GUM: problematic yellow?

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Thu Feb 6 13:14:44 UTC 2014

Yes for the minimum exposure time (the value which gives you the maximun
"black" without merging steps 1&2). But if you will find that the amount of
color is too much or too less, and you will be forced to modify the % of
pigment in the mix, you have to find the new minimum exposure time because
the pigment itself acts as a self-mask to UV. This depends on the pigment
and cannot be generalized (UV absorption is independent on visual density).

Alberto