[Alt-photo] Re: GUM: problematic yellow?

Luciano Teghillo luciano at lucianoteghillo.com
Thu Feb 6 11:48:30 UTC 2014

I think that when I start layering the colors I will have to make other
adjustments, either to the exposure time, color mix, or negative. But for
now I was wondering if for blue I should use an exposure of 2 minutes (as
indicated by looking at the color page) or 3 minutes (as indicated by
looking at the grayscale version). In summary, are you suggesting that is
best, as a starting point, to evaluate the exposure time by looking only at
the grayscale version?

Luciano