[Alt-photo] Re: Replacement paper for Arches Aquarelle

Christian Nze christnze at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 14:42:27 UTC 2014

You may keep this paper  but acidify it to make it more platinum friendly.

I use a lot of paper that I appreciate which at first do not work such
Fabriano aquarelle , lanaquarelle, Magnagi Pescia and a lot more that I
acidify to obtain perfecct platinum print. I prefer this solution instead
of being limited by few papers availble on the parket for platinum printing

cheers

Chris