[Alt-photo] choice of paper for Pt and gum over Pt prints - was Re: Re: Replacement paper for Arches Aquarelle

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 28 12:20:28 UTC 2014

Hi all

At the beginning of the month, there was some discussion on our list about the choice of papers used for Platinum/palladium printing.
So, I think it could be of interest for you to know about the choice of substrate paper used for the Platinum and gum over platinum prints included in the new  Imogen Cunningham publication by 21st Editions.
It is Rives BFK and you will find an interesting review by David Chow of his visit of “21st editions” at London Art Fair 2014.
It is here on his blog “The Art of Platinum Printing”:

http://artofplatinum.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/21st-editions-london-art-fair-2014/

Happy to share with you, hope you enjoy,

Alternative cheers from France,
        Jean