[Alt-photo] Re: choice of paper for Pt and gum over Pt prints - was Re: Re: Replacement paper for Arches Aquarelle

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:39:03 UTC 2014

Thanks so much for sending this along, Jean.  I also read that article on Irving Penn on the same site.  Really interesting.  Do you know which BFK Rives -- or just any of them?  And, at least on the Irving Penn essay, it didn't *sound like* any pre-treatment was ever done.  Do you know for sure?  I love the presentation of the Imogen Cunningham publication-- so perfect.

Diana