[Alt-photo] Re: UV light box

Eric Neilsen ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 00:40:07 UTC 2014

OK, Here is what I have. Super Actinic and BLB bulbs alternating in a box
that has a bit over 3/16 between each tube. I can cover an area of about 44"
x 30 " without much problem. It is not just the spread of the light, but
over all intensity. I did not run exhaustive test and this was a basic
design that goes back to Nadeau's book on platinum 1st edition.

Eric Neilsen
214-827-8301

www.ericneilsenphotography.com
SKYPE ejprinter