Re: the alternative photographic review

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 23:17:36 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 19 Jan 1996, Russell Cothren wrote:

> Whats the address to subscribe? And how do i get a copy of the
> video of the old master. Damn it's cold today.

Cold? Cold? You think you have cold? No comment.

Alternative Photography Review address is

Keith Dugdale, editor
Alternative Photography Review
1, Mabbotts Yard
Penzance
Cornwall
TR 18 2 TD
England

I will add that I have not as yet received my APR #4 (it was #4, wasn't
it?) that stirred so much comment a while back. Of course it may yet arrive.
Guess it will arrive. Sure it will arrive. But perhaps it might be
possible to imagine a better system of delivery to the US, maybe.

Judy