Re: collotype, photogravure

Bret W Buckman (buckman@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 11:16:46 -0800 (PST)

John,
Here at the University of California at Berkeley we offer our grad
students in the Art program full access to a printmaking facility that is
equipped with a very fine darkroom, including a 24" x 24" graphic arts
camera, and a technician (me) who is extremely interested in pursuing
various photo-printmaking processes. Our MFA brochure can be read on the
web at http://www.ls.berkeley.edu/dept/artpractice/mfahtml.html#1110.

"Lather. Rinse. Repeat."
Bret Buckman
U. C. Berkeley Art Dept. Printmaking Technician