Re: Albumen

Wm. J. Clark (wmclark@prairieweb.com)
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 13:15:35 -0700

At 11:59 AM 3/1/96 +1100, you wrote:

> [...]

My, my, are you in luck! I have my copy of The Albumen & Salted Paper Book
lying before me. My, my, are you out of luck! I've had to quit lending
books. They too-often don't return.

However... The A & S P Book by James M. Reilly, ISBN 0-87992-014-9, is a
publication of Light Impressions Corporation. Phone them @ 800-828-6216 or
716-271-8960 (Rochester, NY business hours) to see what might be done.

Or... James M. Reilly was at the time of the publication of The A & S P Book
on the faculty of the School of Photographic Arts and Sciences of the
Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, Wyoming. (Just kidding,
it's NY of course.)

Or... Phone Photo-Eye Books & Prints in Santa Fe NM @ 800-227-6941 or
505-988-5152. They have done minor miracles for me in past years when I
wanted out-of-print items.

If **ALL** else fails, let me know about specific information I might
photocopy for you from my copy. I would need permission from Light
Impressions Corp. which I would ask you to obtain. If the book is truly
out-of-print they will doubtless reply in a positive manner to such a
request. They may forward such a request to the author.

Good Luck!

Bill Clark
wclark@prairieweb.com