Re: Ossein,sizing,supplier address.

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 20:28:25 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 1996, TERRY KING wrote:
> ADDRESS for CRODA COLLOIDS suppliers of deionised ossein 260 Bloom
>
> I was given the telephone number of the factory last week, not of the sales
> department. The sales telephone number is UK 0151 423 3441. One Us agent is O C
> Lurgo, 42 Burd Street, Nyack, NY 160960, tel 0019143537711 Fax 02.

Hello, fancy meeting you here!

A couple of days ago I spoke to a very nice Mr. Lugo of Lugo Inc &
explained the problem. I would be very happy to buy the stuff, but
apparently their sales quantity is better geared to a whole factory. He
offered to send me some to try & naturally I accepted. My intention was to
put the stuff through the usual size tests & try to get a take on how it
is in relation to, say, Knox's from Gristedes.

Then, if it seems to be enough improvement (as near as I could tell
without using it for 30 years as Terry has) we could talk about how to
distribute it. I would imagine that if we asked to buy, say 50 pounds, we
might be able to. Terry's suggestion of Bostick & Sullivan as agent makes
much sense if B&S is interested.

Etc.

Judy