cyanotype probs

Steve Avery ((no email))
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 11:35:11 +1100

Hi all,
another bounced message (remember - reply to originator).

cheers
-steve

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 14:15:56 -0500
From: Maria Daniels <maria@perseus.tufts.edu>
To: alt-photo-process@vast.unsw.edu.au
Subject: cyanotype probs

Today my cyanotypes came out with a kind of crystalline pattern in the
blue. Someone suggested this was due to overthick application of
emulsion. Is this true? Many thanks for advice...

Maria Daniels

P.S. Details are: Rives BFK, sponge brush, two coats of the emulsion...
The emulsion was 50/50 ferric ammonium citrate and potassium ferricyanide.
It was a long exposure (45 min) under the UV source here, and I
did intensify it -- but I think the crystal pattern was there before
the intensifying.

------- End of Forwarded Message