Re: Dye

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 00:40:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Alan Kleiman wrote:

> Judy:
>
> HAve you try colorvir.I havn't myself, but i have seen some work, I
> don't know how save is it or the period in which it fades away, if it does.

I recall having seen it demonstrated some years ago,as a proofing prepress
process, if memory serves, something on the order of the original
Kwikprint, but have never tried it myself. If there's an advantage, it
escaped me: more cumbersome than gum was my impression. As for
archivality, I dunno, maybe someone else can say ......

Judy