Re: registration of negs. for Gum

Bret W Buckman (buckman@uclink2.berkeley.edu)
Fri, 3 May 1996 11:02:03 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking as one whose printer-father practically weaned him on
registration tabs, I have to say that their use in techniques involving
wetting the paper is very limited, because the distance between the
punched holes inevitably changes. This results from the repeated
expansion-and-shrinkage of the paper.

"Lather. Rinse. Repeat."
Bret Buckman
U. C. Berkeley Art Dept. Printmaking Technician