Re: Paris get-together

gayster alain (gayster@micronet.fr)
Wed, 8 May 1996 19:18:26 +0200 (MET DST)

Henk wrote :
>Dear Tourists,
>What about the Paris meeting?
>What about this Belgian guy with the Gum Enlarger Secret?
>What about our future?
>Henk

The meeting was fair. Really interesting to meet people from several parts
of the world interested in the same processes. But it was too short, so I
bought a modem the same day to communicate with you on the net. I live in
Paris near the "bois de Vincennes", and make gum printing.
Philippe Berger is the Belgian with enlarger secret. It does'nt only work
with gum, but with any process as he told us. I presume there is an
hyper-sensitization by some product, but which one? I think you know his
proposal of solding the 30 books he gets (2000 FB each) at one time.
It was the first meeting of the News. I hope we shall meet again. These
processes are not only old processes ( writing is older and still used).
They are an alternative to industrial ones, they allow to make high quality
prints, and to interprete the picture with more creativity than industrial
processes.

Alain

MicroNet, l'Internet partout en France...http://www.MicroNet.fr