Re: Printing on Fabric

Claude Seymour (cseymour@CapAccess.org)
Sun, 12 May 1996 13:10:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 12 May 1996, Galina Manikova wrote:

> Date: Sun, 12 May 96 08:52:15 +1000
> From: Galina Manikova <galina@telepost.no>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <alt-photo-process@cse.unsw.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: Printing on Fabric
>

> >Unfortunately I have not used Inko Dye for ages, and cannot say if they are
> >still available, nor to provide a source. All I know is that it was made in
> >California. Perhaps someone else out there can track down the info?
>
> Yes, I would like to get this info ! Does anyone have the address of the
> producer/distributor of Inko Dye ? Galina (galina=E6telepost.no)

Try-

Screen Process Supply Co.
1199 E. 12th Street
Oakland, CA 94606

Claude Seymour

P.S.
This came from the book _Alternative Photographic Processes_ by Kent E.
Wade, Morgan & Morgan, 1978. It is further described as How to create
photographic images on: GLASS, WOOD, METAL, PAPER, CERAMICS, STONE,
PLASTIC, LEATHER, and much more.