Arches watercolors

Philippe MOROUX (Philippe_Moroux@msn.com)
Mon, 27 May 96 08:36:54 UT

Marc wrote:

>I have a thick problem with the paper Arches watercolors 300 gr, ref. (france
with T reverse under the N) . All happens very well in quality of the print,
except that: when the print is dry, some glimmering zones appear in the
blacks. Does someone have an idea on the manner to disappear them?
>Thank you
>Marc

I had the same problem with Arches Watercolor (Arches Aquarelle 300g grain
satine hot pressed / T under the E) used with Kallitypes. This is a bad
sizing. There is nothing you can do, except wash it with hot water and resize
it before printing. But then bye-bye the nice "satine".
It is a pity, I like the smell (like a feet after a week in the same mountain
shoe) of this paper when humidified.

Philippe

Philippe Moroux
Rijklof van Goensstraat 71