Re: Some Books & Van Dyke Contrast

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Sat, 22 Jun 96 18:12 BST-1

> While sitting here awaiting explosion from Terry's assault on Z.S., I
> re-read my own incoming & found error:

Judy, I have given up on this.

If people want to know what it is really about it is all in the previous
posts - and they will come to their own conclusions

Life is far too short to continue to go over arguments again and again and
again. I hope others reading the list will also ignore such blatant
provocation!

This list is not particularly concerned with the Zone System - although I am
sure that any of us who understand it will find it of use at some time!

Peter Marshall

Fixing Shadows and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/cgi-uva/cgiwrap/~ds8s/Niepce/peter-m.cgi