Re: RE: UV output

tomf2468@pipeline.com
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 21:05:16 GMT

If we are to get into a disussion about light sources, I think it would be
good to keep it in "photographic" terms. While 90 percent sounds bad, it
is in reality only about 1/7 (0.14) of one stop error. I'm assuming that
"90 percent reduction" means that the output fell to 90 percent of it's
maiximum output???