Re: Dichromate of choice

Terry King (101522.2625@CompuServe.COM)
18 Jul 96 18:35:05 EDT

Judy wrote:

>Terry, the "bother" and the "issue" are that someone, someone else -- not
>you and not me -- asked. Is that OK?

That makes neither it an issue nor a problem.

I suppose the high deliquesence associated with the high solubility of sodium
dichromate offers practical disadvantages. Are there any other reasons why the
potassium and ammonium salts are more popular ?

>Obviously, I have done (and verified) the tests I speak of. Now you want
>me to do *your* homework. For what -- a Twickenham bagel? Yes I am a
>generous person, but not that generous.

As I have said earlier, I am not heavily into tests unless there is a practical
application. Did your tests give us reason to make any changes to our practice
?

Terry