Re: Koni-Omegaflex 6x7

Steve Avery (stevea@sedal.usyd.edu.AU)
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 13:03:13 +1000

Rachelle A. Dermer wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I have a Koni-Omegaflex 6x7 twin lens reflex camera that I am
> interested in selling. I have two lenses for it (an 80mm and a 150mm)
> and two backs. If anyone knows how much such a beast should be worth
> or is interested, I would appreciate the information.
>
> Thanks.
> Rachelle

Folks,
This is an inappropriate place for this sort of message. The list is
dedicated to alternative processes, and while there is generally some
latitude in that definition (eg. the previous pinhole threads), this
just doesn't fit it.
If you wish to post messages such as this, I recommend the PHOTO-L or
PhotoForum lists (and then only to enquire as to possible worth). Even
then you'd probably be stretching the rules.
The most appropriate place for such a message is the usenet newsgroup
rec.photo.marketplace.

Sorry for harping - want to nip things in the bud.

cheers
-steve