Registration Pins

Terry King (101522.2625@CompuServe.COM)
28 Jul 96 11:36:49 EDT

Registrars

Dave wrote:

>This is really a stupid question, but does anymore know where I can buy
>registration (register) pins through mail order? I have searched for months
>in artist supply stores, drafting supply stores with no luck. Where should I
>look for for such an item?

I use map pins from the stationers and hold the print and negative together with
3M ( Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company ) Magic tape. Unless you already
own them, posher, (Port Out Starboard Home) pins are OTT.

{ OTT is a reference to 'Over the Top' which is where the PBI. poor bloody
infantry, had to go to get mown down by machine guns in WW I. World War One.}

Terry King