Re: Retouching

Carson Graves x1507 3NE (carson@zama.HQ.ileaf.com)
Fri, 13 Sep 96 14:44:04 EDT

j.r.anderson@mds.qmw.ac.uk (j.r.anderson) wrote:

> >I'd call Kodak direct. There seems to be alot of confusion of late as to
> >what is and isn't discontinued. Go to the top of the food chain and be
> >pushy.
> >
> >David michael Kennedy
>
> If it is discontinued, any suggestions for a substitute?

[In reference to Kodak's Reducing Adbrasive]

In email, I suggested that the formula might be a very fine
pumice suspended in a cosmetic grade lanolin. This could be completely
off base, but you might want to try mixing some volcanic ash from Mt.
St. Helens (or your nearest volcano) into a small jar of generic
lanolin that you can purchase for a few $ at the local pharmacy.
(In the UK, would that be a few quid at the local chemist?)

Maybe this could at least start off a discussion on the ingredients.

Carson Graves
carson@ileaf.com