Re: Imaging

gsmith@dancris.com
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 18:49:20 -0700

DKenn473@aol.com wrote:

> HOPEFULLY THE PRICE OF TRADITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINTS WILL ALSO INCREASE.
> IT SEEM TO ME THAT ELECTRONIC PHOTOGRAPHY IS GOING TO BE THE MAJOR FACTOR IN
> "TRADITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY" FINALLY BEING VALUED AS AN ART FORM WHILE
> ELECTRONIC PHOTOGRAPHY WILL BECOME THE "MASS MARKET" PHOTOGRAPHIC MEDIUM.

'DKenn'

Far be it for me to instruct anyone on manners (as I sit here in my
unmentionables, enjoying a lovely malt beverage) but if you push that
little button on the left of the keyboard that says "caps lock" it won't
make your entire message upper case (big letters) and the rest of us
won't feel like we are being shouted at.

THANK YOU
Gordon

Expose for shadows and there I am.